ECLER ARQIS SB15 is a wooden sub-woofer reinforcement cabinet with a compact format, stylish aesthetics, excellent sound quality and long term reliability, featuring 600 WRMS @ 8 Ω and a 15" LF driver.
It has been specifically designed to fulfil permanent installation requirements where a perfect balance between sound performance and architectural / interior's design matching is a must.
35 mm top-hat pole mount socket and 8 x M8 rigging points included.
|Power output (RMS)||600 W|
|Frequency response (-3 dB)||40Hz – 3kHz|
|Sensitivity (dB@1m 1W)||98 dB|
|Dimensions||534 x 460 x 525 mm (WxHxD)|
• sub-woofer, 1-way architectural loudspeaker
• 600 WRMS @ 8 Ω
• 1 x 15" low frequency woofer
• Double INPUT/STACK connector, Speakon© type
• 35 mm top-hat mount socket, for pole mount combinations with ARQIS10, ARQIS12, etc.
• 8 x M8 cabinet flying points.
• Available in black finish
• Shopping malls
• Sports centres
• Theatres / auditoriums
• Conference rooms
• A/V presentations
• Corporate rooms
• Perimeter reinforcement in clubs
• Theme parks