ECLER ARQIS205 is a 2-way wooden loudspeaker cabinet with a compact format, stylish aesthetics, excellent sound quality and long term reliability, featuring 140 WRMS @ 8 Ω, 2 x 5,25" woofer and 1" HF Compression Driver. Its "U" shape wall bracket (included) allows for tilt adjustment.
It has been specifically designed to fulfil permanent installation requirements where a perfect balance between sound performance and architectural / interior's design matching is a must.
|Power output (RMS)||140 W|
|Frequency response (-3 dB)||85Hz – 18kHz|
|Sensitivity (dB@1m 1W)||92 dB|
|Dispersion (HxV)||90º x 60º|
|Dimensions||480 x 186 x 210 mm (WxHxD)|
• Full range, 2-way architectural loudspeaker
• 140 WRMS @ 8 Ω
• 2 x 5,25" low frequency woofer
• 1" high frequency compression driver (rotable)
• Double INPUT/STACK connector, Euroblock + Speakon© type, with security attachment screws to avoid accidental disconnection
• "U" Shape wall bracket included, allowing for tilt adjustment
• 8 x M8 cabinet flying points.
• Metal safety sling included, to avoid drops in case of accidental detachment from the wall surface
• Available in black or white finish
• Shopping malls
• Sports centres
• Theatres / auditoriums
• Conference rooms
• A/V presentations
• Corporate rooms
• Perimeter reinforcement in clubs
• Theme parks