ECLER IC6CLASS-54 is a low and high impedance 2-way loudspeaker which features a design in accordance with EN54-24 standard (Fire detection and fire alarm systems, Voice alarms - Loudspeakers), including a fire rated back can, ceramic connection terminals, thermal fuse and Internal FR wiring.
It integrates a very careful and efficient selection of components (6" woofer + 1" tweeter), together with a mechanical design that provide a high quality audio ("Hi-Fidelity" profile sound) and a very fast installation process, just using a basic set of tools.
|Nominal low impedance||12Ω|
|RMS power||30 W|
|Power selector (100V)||3, 7.5, 15, 20, 30 W|
|Power selector (70V)||1.5, 3.7, 7.5, 10, 15 W|
|Frequency response (-6 dB)||45Hz – 22kHz|
|Sensitivity (dB@1m 1W)||86 dB|
|Internal diameter||224,5 mm|
|External diameter||270 mm|
|Required depth (with back can)||175 mm|
• EN54-24 certified
• 2-ways in-ceiling/in-wall loudspeaker
• High impedance built-in transformer, allowing for 70V / 100V line applications (5 different power tappings available)
• Low/high impedance power selection accessible from the front panel, once the loudspeaker is already installed in the ceiling
• 6" Kevlar® woofer
• 1" Silk dome (ACCW) tweeter
• Aluminium front grill
• Fire rated back can
• Ceramic connection terminals
• Thermal fuse
• Internal fireproof wiring
• Fast installation procedure using a basic set of tools
*NOTE: impedance and power values indicated are exposed according the EN54 standard. However, IC6CLASS-54 can be considered as a 16 Ω and 75WRMS loudspeaker in use when connected to low impedance lines.
• Corporate and residential buildings
• Commercial premises, retail shops
• Leisure centres
• Sound reinforcement in clubs, bars, etc.
• Health and sports centres
• Meeting and conference rooms
• 5.1 and 7.1 surround systems
• Auditoriums, museums