ECLER CA120HZ is the high impedance version of the CA120, delivering 120W @ 70/100V line level, a technology which is especially suitable for long loudspeaker wire runs and/or an amount of loudspeaker units far beyond the 2 or 4 units typically connected to a low impedance amplifier.
Under its tiny size, it features an amazing set of remote control features: serial RS-232 port, IR receiver and 0-10 VDC remote port. Auto-standby function. It`s an ideal solution in those audiovisual applications which require integration with external control devices: education classrooms, meeting rooms, multimedia presentations, retail shops, etc.
|MONO (RMS)||96 WRMS @100Ω|
|Remote control||IR remote included + 1 REMOTE ports (selection & volume ctrl.) + RS232 (EclerCOMM and CA-NET Protocol compatible)|
|Dimensions||160 x 325 x 48 mm|
• 1 x 120 W RMS @ 70/100V amplifier
• Universal external power supply
• AUTO STANDBY function: in the absence of an audio signal the unit automatically goes into STANDBY mode, minimising power consumption
• Lightweight, silent, high-performance amplifier (fan-free convection cooling)
• 1 switchable balanced mic / unbalanced line input, with high quality microphone preamplifier, phantom power supply, noise gate and “talkover” function or priority over the rest of input
• 2 stereo lines (unbalanced)
• 2-band independent tone control (Bass, Treble) for the microphone / line 3 and line 1&2 input connection.
• Auxiliary output for liaison with other amplifiers or external audio devices
• Local control by digital rotary knob (“encoder”)
• Remote control by infrared remote control
• Remote control by WPmVOL or WPmVOL-SR (0-10 VDC) wall panel
• RS-232 control port, compatible with EclerCOMM software (free) and control protocol CA-NET
• MUTE port to silence the entire unit by closing external contact
• Meeting rooms
• Multimedia presentations (in combination with video projectors, screens, etc.)
• Retail shops
• Museums and exhibitions
• Integrated AV systems with central remote