ECLER MIMO1212SG (MIMO1212 SINGLE) is an EclerNet digital audio device that keeps the heart and soul of the standard MIMO88, its main features and its audio quality, to become a simplified and cost-effective version (12x12) of this acclaimed digital matrix.
|Communication Interfaces||1 x Ethernet + 1 x RS232|
|Inputs||12 MIC/LINE Bal. (Euroblock)|
|Outputs||12 Bal. (Euroblock)|
|Remote control||12 GPI + 1 Digital control bus|
|Dimensions||1RU x 266,5mm depth|
• 12x12 digital matrix (not expandable)
• Fully programmable and controllable via EclerNet software
• UCP (User Control Panels) remote control system, compatible with WPmSCREEN and third-party devices, such as computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.
• TP-NET protocol compatible, for third-party control systems integration
• DSP processing: signal generator, delays, full parametric EQ filters at inputs and outputs, inputs noise gate, level, mute, phase, vu-meters, outputs compressor / limiter, paging and ducking (priority & overriding), virtual and physical paging stations management, presets save & recovery, scheduled events triggering, etc.
• FREQUENCY SHIFTER function to avoid acoustic feedback, available in 4 inputs
• A/V corporate, retail and education applications
• BGM & Paging solutions, with message priorities and source/volume independent selection
• Integration in installation global control systems
• P.A. management
• Installations requiring remote supervision, diagnostic and adjustment via Internet