ECLER MIMO88 is an 8 in / 8 out digital audio matrix, fully programmable and linkable to a second unit to become a 16x16 matrix, with real routing from any input to any output.
|Communication Interfaces||1 x Ethernet + 1 x RS232|
|Inputs||8 x MIC/LINE balanced inputs (Euroblock)|
|Outputs||8 x Balanced outputs (Euroblock) + 2 x monitor (Euroblock)|
|Paging||Via digital control bus (up to 4 MPAGE16 stations)|
|Remote control||8 x GPI Ports + 8 x GPO Ports + Digital control bus (for WPTOUCH & MPAGE16 units)|
|Tone Control||Parametric EQ, independent filters per input and output (DSP Processing)|
|Dimensions||482.6 x 44 x 266.5 mm|
• Expandable to 16 inputs / 16 outputs to become a real 16 x 16 matrix
• Fully programmable and controllable via EclerNet software
• UCP (User Control Panels) remote control system, compatible with WPmSCREEN and third-party devices, such as computers, tablets, smartphones, etc.
• TP-NET protocol compatible, for third-party control systems integration
• DSP processing: signal generator, delays, full parametric EQ filters at inputs and
outputs, inputs noise gate, level, mute, phase, vu-meters, outputs compressor / limiter,
ducking (priority & overriding), virtual and physical paging stations management,
automatic mixer function, presets save & recovery, scheduled events triggering, etc.
• FREQUENCY SHIFTER function to avoid acoustic feedback (Larssen Effect), available for each INPUT channel
• Centralized, distributed or hybrid fixed installation
• BGM & Paging solutions
• Conferencing (automatic mixing)
• P.A. management
• Installations requiring remote total control
• Live sound (WiFi management is possible)
• Installations requiring remote supervision, diagnostic and adjustment via Internet